1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Looks like someone got one at a pretty good price. I was looking at it but I have enough of them already and don't care much for those with different colored bands vs the bezel. Also didn't like the pink "Frogman" text on the bezel.

For all I know it might not have been a good deal even. If so hope someone here got it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220243394672&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=012

for those who are wondering, im not the seller !!!!!
ive seen his listing before and sure as hell want to meet him.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Wow, and excellent price!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
for those who are wondering, im not the seller !!!!!
ive seen his listing before and sure as hell want to meet him.
Hey Mansrow...that was actually my froggie that just went for cheap. I'm also in Nebraska...you in lincoln?

-mike

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Hey Mansrow...that was actually my froggie that just went for cheap. I'm also in Nebraska...you in lincoln?

-mike
Wow, that stinks! There was an easy $100 left on the table. Oh well...win some/lose some.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I'll give you $156.00 for it, so don't ship it off yet! :-d

Ha...nice! Im was a little suprised it went so low but oh well? Someone will love this...plus the "pink" is actually red..my flash must have thrown that off a bit:-!

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Next time maybe start the bidding higher?

·
Registered
6,361 Posts

-mike
saw ur listing and was wondering whos the dude !!! i go to UNL. dude, where were u all this while. ive never seen anyone wear a G in Nebraska. :-!

glad someone else in Nebraska wearing a G.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
saw ur listing and was wondering whos the dude !!! i go to UNL. dude, where were u all this while. ive never seen anyone wear a G in Nebraska. :-!

glad someone else in Nebraska wearing a G.
He used to wear a G. Now he has sold it. :-|

Unless he has another? :think:

There is hope for redemption. :-!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Great price. Like many have said it could have easily been more. But hey, the universe works in strange ways, hope a "win" comes around for you at another time mb8780.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I was watching that auction,I would have bid up to $260 if I hadnt already got a frog off WUS.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Just to give everybody some idea of how these watches have been going up in value...

When I bought them new, I paid less than that for 2 of my 3 Triple Crown Frogmen. Those were the days. The one that was more was still only $199.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Mike. : thanks for the warm welcome. Mansrow I went to Wesleyan and now have the complete fitness gym on 14th and pinelake. Pop in if youre south!
aint too far from UNL. u the owner of that GYM????
so cool !!!! we got our own gym in our UNL rec center. well, looks like the storm is over but its so humid.

where do u often shops for frogs, brah?

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
aint too far from UNL. u the owner of that GYM????
so cool !!!! we got our own gym in our UNL rec center. well, looks like the storm is over but its so humid.

where do u often shops for frogs, brah?

Humid as hell man! Yeah i own the gym..well I buy a frog usually once a month or so....usually the bay or ozzie if he has any up...cant help myself!!!o|

1 - 18 of 18 Posts