WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know who the best individual taobao sellers are? Is there a list somewhere?
I know of cameronma at http://shop35476788.taobao.com/

Also, what are usual shipping costs to get an item to the USA?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Does anyone know who the best individual taobao sellers are? Is there a list somewhere?
I know of cameronma at http://shop35476788.taobao.com/

Also, what are usual shipping costs to get an item to the USA?
In Taobao, I don't buy the dealers but the watches as I don't deal with the dealers directly. There is a grading of dealers in TB e.g. heart/diamond/crown; the dealers with most crowns are the most trusted.

I have a thread here who accepts paypal and uses English and cheaper, to my knowledge, than those reside outside China. I just noted that joining via member's recommendation, like me through this link, not only that I will be rewarded with some credit/cash points, the new member too would get them.

·
Registered
440 Posts
In Taobao, I don't buy the dealers but the watches as I don't deal with the dealers directly. There is a grading of dealers in TB e.g. heart/diamond/crown; the dealers with most crowns are the most trusted..
I have only seen heart and diamonds on Taobao from users who appear to have bought a particular item at the bottom of the page. They look like eBay feedback comments. The page is so busy with Chinese text that maybe I am just overlooking something that attributes trust to the seller.

Edit -- Never mind. I just found the symbols at the top of the page to the left of the search box. The cheapest isn't necessarily the best. Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
150 Posts
In fact ,just see the grading is not safe enough,on TAOBAO,many sellers pay somebody to make them upgrade faster! Especialy the sellers with high grade in not long time.But this is also not absolutely,most of the sellers are trying theri best to upgrade with hard work and good service,like me :-d,my shop was open almost 3 years,still 2 diamond,seems very slow,but by one point and one point,that's not only point but my sweatb-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts