WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might have been reported before; but I haven't seen it anywhere else yet...
I stumbled across a posting about fake Sinns on a German watch forum today, and googled my way to a website offering those watches...
Seems like they copy everything these days....

Attachments

·
Banned
373 Posts
Not sure about this... the pictures look like they were simply ripped from the Sinn website. This might as well just be a credit card scam. I cannot see the point why someone would be faking a relatively small brand like Sinn. I wonder if you'd actually receive anything when ordering there. Or if they'd just empty your bank account.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I just don't understand. If i had the resources and talent at my disposal to be able to make fake anything, then i would just start my own brand. There is no way that it would take any more work or money to develop your own designs than it does to tear apart someone elses designs and copy them. I understand the whole brand recognition thing of the top few brands, but who would buy copies of small less globally recognized makers. and the reality of it all is how many would they possibly sell.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
As Mike mentions, it says "replica Sinn watches". That being said, it looks like they are using real Sinn watches in their photos. So....

either you will get a very cheap looking knockoff which will definitely not approach anything coming out of Frankfurt ... or ...

it's a scam to get your personal and financial info.

None of this should worry us as we should expect this sort of thing to happen sooner or later and being WIS's and being very familiar with Sinns and their pricings, we will never fall for anything like that.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
It´s what you see is NOT what you get!!!! :rodekaart:rodekaart
They ripped the Pics from Sinn and when you buy something you will get
a cheap replica watch, if customs does not keep it anyway ;-)
But let´s be proud Sinn has become so wellknown and worthy that they
fake it :-!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts