WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some idiot "tagged" the side of my house with graffiti. :-| Neon yellow spray paint on brick. :-| About a 3' x 5' section. :-|

I thought I'd have to get a pressure washer, but decided to give the ole Goof Off a try, since graffiti removal is supposed to be one of its "real" uses.

It took it all off in about 20 minutes with some scrubbing. :-!

There's still a few tiny spots of paint in some cracks, but it did a surprisingly good job. Hopefully it won't happen again, but I live on a corner in the heart of a big city, so I'll probably end up breaking out the Goof Off again.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Sorry to hear it, Riley but I'm glad that you were able to take care of it yourself without spending a lot of dough. Bet you were glad to have the goof-off lying around for stealthing G's. :-!

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Sadly, jerks can be everywhere in this crazy world. :-x

But.. good to know that its all clean now, Riley. :-!

·
Registered
510 Posts
...but it is not good for ProTreks :)

I wanted to remove the orange lettering from the PRW-1300 strap adapters to match the all-black look of my PRW-1300Y-1 but, after 30 mins in strong acetone and another 30 mins in Goof Off 2 (not on the same day) and some scrubbing, the lettering sticker or paint or whatever it may be didn't even notice my efforts.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry to hear it, Riley but I'm glad that you were able to take care of it yourself without spending a lot of dough. Bet you were glad to have the goof-off lying around for stealthing G's. :-!
It was very handy to have had the Goof Off lying around from stealthing G's. I wouldn't have thought it would work so well on brick. But I figured might as well see what it does.

I just had to blow off some steam. I like living in the city here, but sometimes little things like this can really piss you off.

·
Registered
739 Posts
It was very handy to have had the Goof Off lying around from stealthing G's. I wouldn't have thought it would work so well on brick. But I figured might as well see what it does.

I just had to blow off some steam. I like living in the city here, but sometimes little things like this can really piss you off.
It's understandable... People don't respect each other and their property anymore (now I'm sounding like my old man). :roll:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts