WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off a mint condition Tag Aquagraph that has a perfect chrono function to replace the one that was defective and for which i recieved a full refund from Seller,only minor niggle is that sometimes when pressing the chrono start button,the main minute hand jumps slightly i believe this is a minor problem,it only happens the first time chrono start button is pressed,after that it works as normal(any input Guys?),second new one was a virtually new Seiko Marinemaster 300M Auto with Our UK Pound so strong it came in at £625.Pics soon!:) .

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Congrats Evertonian, pls do post pics.:-!
Regards
Robert

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First off a mint condition Tag Aquagraph that has a perfect chrono function to replace the one that was defective and for which i recieved a full refund from Seller,only minor niggle is that sometimes when pressing the chrono start button,the main minute hand jumps slightly i believe this is a minor problem,it only happens the first time chrono start button is pressed,after that it works as normal(any input Guys?),second new one was a virtually new Seiko Marinemaster 300M Auto with Our UK Pound so strong it came in at £625.Pics soon!:) .
Apparently i have been informed that this is normal for Dubois-based Chronograph Movements.:) .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts