WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A nice gentleman was kind enough to sell me his 300t
Im happy with the watch but Ive got a few questions.

1. It didnt come with screws so what size of screws do I need?
It seems the 1.4 I use for my luminors are big, will it require a 1.0?
2. I noted the lug had 2 sided screws, are this the same with the Anonimos,
Oris, AP? Do you need to have 2 screwdrivers to take the lug out?
3. Is the procedure in sizing the bracelet on the 300t the same as my 750t
much like a pam lug ( 1 sided)

Thanks to the gentlemen in this forum in advance

here is a scan of the watch for reference:

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh197/benjomd/doxa/doxa300t.jpg

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
you do need two screwdrivers to get the lug screws out, and I'd be in touch directly with Doxa about replacement screws for either the bracelet or the lugs

the lug screws are deeply set "in" and I wouldn't fool with using screws from another manufacturer. I'm pretty sure Doxa still has parts for this watch and bracelet.

BTW - beautiful 300T reissue!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you do need two screwdrivers to get the lug screws out, and I'd be in touch directly with Doxa about replacement screws for either the bracelet or the lugs

the lug screws are deeply set "in" and I wouldn't fool with using screws from another manufacturer. I'm pretty sure Doxa still has parts for this watch and bracelet.

BTW - beautiful 300T reissue!

thanks for the compliments.
I did manage to size it using a 1.0 screw I got. all links and screws are included by the previous owner, just the screws were absent. I guess Ill take your advice on the lug screws. I never was really good with double sided screws.
Thanks a lot bro:-!

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
thanks for the compliments.
I did manage to size it using a 1.0 screw I got. all links and screws are included by the previous owner, just the screws were absent. I guess Ill take your advice on the lug screws. I never was really good with double sided screws.
Thanks a lot bro:-!
Just to be clear........LIZ is female, and a very nice one at that. I am sure that she doesn't mind being called "bro", but let us not be too assuming on a watch forum.;-)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow! never expected that one. my apologies to Liz and thanks for the correction,
cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts