WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone....I just got my first Breitling today so I am new to the club. I got it for my birthday, as bad as this is gonna sound I hope you all understand. i was given the Navitimer Chronomatic as a present, however I can't say I am that fond of this particular model. I love the Bentley 6.75 and the Larger of the navitimers. Is this watch a 44mm? it seems small too me. Anyways i was just wondering if anyone knows the retail on the 3 different watches and what would be the best way to go about trading or what I would do? It's has the stainless band and I would like the same on the new watch.
Are any navtimers like a 46mm? Anyone know what the case size of the normal bentley iS? I wore the watch today so i guess it's used now but i don't know I just wanna be really happy with the watch for the amount of money they cost. Thanks in advance and sorry for all the questions.

(what one does travolta wear in the ads?)

thanks again

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok the one i want is either the 6.75 or the world i think? I think thats the 46mm case. So what would the price difference be between the two do you all think? thanks

·
Registered
340 Posts
travolta wears the classic navitimer
navi world is 46 mm in diameter
BfB 6.75 is 48.70 mm in diameter
The smallest Bentley is the GT with 44.80 mm

MSRP fot the 6.75 is 7600$ and for the navi world is 5600$ (both for the steel version of the watch with the steel bracelet)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts