WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but...for the wife. I got her a black jelly Baby-G after she saw the white Baby-G I bought to my daughter after I bought myself my Riseman. So I start to see a dangerous trend here. Everybody likes these puppies:-!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll try but, I am not very good at posting pics, just to give you an idea, I struggle with the light button of my G :(

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
I'll try but, I am not very good at posting pics, just to give you an idea, I struggle with the light button of my G :(
No problem mate, give it a go! I can tell you the real struggle is when you want to take that wrist shot with the lume on! :)

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,552 Posts
Hi MiamiJag,

It sounds like you have a true G-Family:-! Cool! But you know, these kind of threads are nearly worthless without pics ;-) EL backlight shots are not easy if you haven't done it before. How about some Q&D normal pics:think:

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
EL backlight shots are not easy if you haven't done it before.

Very true. Not only does it take a good set-up with a tripod (of course), but also it takes a pretty decent camera, tons of practice AND a bit of luck! ;-) With a lot of Gs having their lume time for only like 2 secs it doesn't make for an easy task...o|

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Hi MiamiJag,

It sounds like you have a true G-Family:-! Cool! But you know, these kind of threads are nearly worthless without pics ;-) EL backlight shots are not easy if you haven't done it before. How about some Q&D normal pics:think:

Cheers,

Sjors
I totally agree but here is an easy solution...............Stay at a Holiday Inn!!!!!!!!!!!:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d You will be shooting great lume shots instantly!!!!! Hey.......is that laughing in my head or is that you??!!??:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK, I finally took a picture of the watches, my camera is on loan to a friend so I had to do with my phone (BB). :-s

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There we go! Your shiny happy Gs! :-! You know, your Riseman should really take center stage....;-)
Well, I am going left to right, MINE, the wife, the daughter and the son. I have to get him a Mini G but, I just bought him the Nike so, Christmas shall be.:-d

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Hi MiamiJag,

Cheers,

Sjors
Just a note if anybody has not visited Sjors site and checked out his excelent gallery of EL's nows the time. :-! :-!
http://www.g-peopleland.com/

1 - 16 of 16 Posts