Registered
9,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little birdie sent me a text from Switzerland regarding Panerai 2015 SIHH

14 new references

2 42mm Radiomir w/ a new P. 1000 movement
45mm Radiomir w/ P 4000
47mm Radiomir ceramic
4 47mm 1950 Submersibles flyback Ti, GMT Ti, and a possible forged carbon case on one
2 8 day Black Seals
1950 Chrono
52mm Mare Nostrum
2 Radiomir Tourbillons

If it is all true not sure anything will peak my interest, was hoping at least one Sub would be 44mm...

Reactions: JustinHEMI

·
Registered
31,524 Posts
Did the little birdy attach any pics?? :))

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did the little birdy attach any pics?? :))
No but about half of them are now up on the Panerai site. I was assured the rest will be forthcoming, apparently they are being quite closed lipped and a thread posted this morning with the full list on one of the Panerai fourms was deleted. I was ask not to disclose the reference numbers just a general description until actual release.

BTW the cheapest one released today is the 614 which is 14,200 Euros! The 616 Carbotec is 15,700 Euros. The second batch should have some more "sane" prices. Still interested in what the P 1000 ends up being, maybe just an evolution of the 999

·
Registered
293 Posts
I was assured the rest will be forthcoming, apparently they are being quite closed lipped and a thread posted this morning with the full list on one of the Panerai fourms was deleted. I was ask not to disclose the reference numbers just a general description until actual release.
Any idea when Panerai plan on releasing the second batch?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts