WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm wondering how many mods where going to throw this thread in to the off-topic forum ;)

I bought a baseball glove strap (made by red12) from a fellow member and IMO it goes well with a bronze case. The buckle is pvd but I will swap it out with my bronze buckle.

Some photos attached

/Amer

Magnum_Baseball_2.jpg Magnum_Baseball.jpg Resco_Magnum_3.jpg

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Nice combination, strap looks very sharp, also nice coloration on your Magnum... I want to see it with the little nimo hahahaha.

·
Registered
10,697 Posts
Looks great--I also have a baseball strap on my bronze Polluce--no time for pictures for awhile, unfortunately. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Amer...That combo is HOTTTT!!!|>|>|>

I love the look of baseball straps, and this combo on your sweet Polluce Magnum is outstanding! I agree, looks incredible on that bronze case!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I'm wondering how many mods where going to throw this thread in to the off-topic forum ;)

I bought a baseball glove strap (made by red12) from a fellow member and IMO it goes well with a bronze case. The buckle is pvd but I will swap it out with my bronze buckle.

Some photos attached

/Amer

View attachment 381394
Superb Strap there!!.. always wanted one of those, your pics might have just pushed me over the edge:-s

1 - 12 of 12 Posts