WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After visiting two AD within 100 miles and then called 10 different AD around the country with no luck...:-( Most of the ADs had the WG and the YG models in stock,but none of them had a RG in stock, for reasons unknown they say the RG is very tough to get hold of. I was about to give up and then a forum member recommended me to call the AD in Philly. I spoke with the sales manager (George|>) he said...we don't have one in stock, but we are expecting to receive a 5146R some time next week:-! ,so anyway the Fed X man delivered the package yesterday afternoon.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Congrats! It looks great, George and Govberg are the best. I think they're the second largest Patek AD in the US, only after the salon in NYC.

·
Moderator High-end watches
3,603 Posts
Congrats on a great pick up, enjoy it for years to come!

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Congrats! It looks great, George and Govberg are the best. I think they're the second largest Patek AD in the US, only after the salon in NYC.
I have to disagree, every time, I call them they have been less than nice. The only reason I bought my VC there is because of Dawn, very nice and helpful. She really made the purchase a good experience for me. :-!
Of course this is just my personal experience.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts