WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey good people.Ive been a long time lurker and really cant get enough of this great place.Lots of great personalities,and knowledge.Anyway, need a little help.Im trying to find out where to buy the sweetest mesh bracelets at , need 22mm and 24mm.Im just learning my way around a keyboard so hopefuly soon Ill be able to post some pics of my divers.THANKS-AL

·
Registered
199 Posts
Go for Omega mesh. It's so much better than all the rest as to make them not even worth manufacture. I'm sure some will disagree, but I've got one word that seperates Omega from the rest: articulation. Oh yeah, that and you don't have to have those stupid end-tubes the others have - ruins the look.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Try lone star watches website:-!

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
I cant speak on the lone star/jurgens hook-ups, I've never seen one.

But I can most certainly vouch for the real thing: Omega, friend.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Ken-

I know:-d....just kinda happened...you know you are always gonna buy more watches, so why not have some inventory?

When I got the SHOM, I just fell in love with the mesh.

plus I got an LM-7 pre-ordered;-).......you gotta mesh with that one.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
its really the only time i get to show off:-d

my actual watches are pretty insignificant compared to most collectors here........

·
Registered
11,690 Posts
Omega NOS mesh and Hermann Staib of Germany mesh from Walt @ Lonestar. b-)

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
wow Henry, you just broke my face off!!!!!

that is SO exquisite....Im in awe:p:p:p:p

couple of our other members here are gonna get their feelings hurt also i suspect......when they wake up and see this bad boy.

wonderful......you WIN!!!

The Omega, of course. ;-)

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Check out the Schaer artus mesh at watchbuys
unbelievable quality and removeable links allow for reasonable sizing options
not cheap obvioulsy
very comfortable
eds
Hey good people.Ive been a long time lurker and really cant get enough of this great place.Lots of great personalities,and knowledge.Anyway, need a little help.Im trying to find out where to buy the sweetest mesh bracelets at , need 22mm and 24mm.Im just learning my way around a keyboard so hopefuly soon Ill be able to post some pics of my divers.THANKS-AL

1 - 20 of 29 Posts