WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered this guy last week and it finally arrived today. I really cant say enough about this piece. The entire thing is made extremely well and i can already tell this is going to be a piece that is going to last a very long time.

The first thing i noticed when opening the box was the anti reflective coating on the sapphire crystal, it makes it look as if the crystal is not even there. The band on this guy is also very well made and very comfortable, probably one of the most comfortable steel bands I have worn. Retail sticker on the box says $695.99 and I can see how they can justify that price tag with the quality of the piece. I Would deff buy another Accutron in the future.

Pics

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
Welcome to the Club! Mine has been taken some tough places and has served me well. They are a solid bargain at <$200 on the DOD sites.

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
GREAT looking watch, really like the bracelet on that one!
Z,

Its a great bracelet and the best part is Accutron's policy of supplying several extra links for free when requested. Terrific company in the CS department!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Nice watch.

Accutron has to be the most underrated Watch Co in the world.

The bracelet on the VX-200 is of the nicest bracelets I have ever worn.

The VX-200 Chrono is one of the best watches you can buy for under $500 hands down.....

·
Registered
910 Posts
Not a bad looking watch at all and $200 mark is a good price. Congrats and enjoy it!

·
Registered
83 Posts
That sure is a nice looking watch. I'm a big fan of Accutron's and keep an eye for them on the DOD sites.

I haven't seen the VX-Chrono for under $500, if I did I think I'd have to grab it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts