WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got mail from "Easy Jet", flight Berlin-Basel-Berlin confirmed for April 13, arrival at Basel 08:15, departure Basel: 21:25. Any other guys out there planning to visit the Baselworld 2007 ?

·
Watchuseek Journalist
1,777 Posts
Hi Mike,

I was buying my ticket for Geneva. I'm glad you posted that you were going directly to Basel.

I will catch a direct flight from Heathrow to Basel and meet you on the 13th.

I'll probably stay through Sunday and head back to Arizona on Monday.

Any idea on guest passes from one of the manufacturers?

Cheers,

Bhanu

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mike,

I was buying my ticket for Geneva. I'm glad you posted that you were going directly to Basel.

I will catch a direct flight from Heathrow to Basel and meet you on the 13th.

I'll probably stay through Sunday and head back to Arizona on Monday.

Any idea on guest passes from one of the manufacturers?

Cheers,

Bhanu
No idea, I always payed for the ticket (Swiss Francs 45 this year).

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
I'm deciding now. Swissair has a direct flight from Miami to Zurich, where I have some other business to take care of at the same time. I was told that it's an easy, two hour train ride to Basel.

Mitch

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Never have been there, never tried. The Inhorgenta is for (A)Dealers only. Invitations from exhibitors are also accepted.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just got mail from "Easy Jet", flight Berlin-Basel-Berlin confirmed for April 13, arrival at Basel 08:15, departure Basel: 21:25. Any other guys out there planning to visit the Baselworld 2007 ?
Will be there 12th till 20th, I would like to meet other watch aficionados!We ll have a party in a castle near BAsel (see other thread) with some other people from the watch business. Kann auch Deutsch sprechen!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts