WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Looks huge and bad ass. I'm normally not a fan of screws on the front but I like these flathead screws very much, they look like they mean business.
Thanks for the pictures.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! This is definitely a keeper. As I usually do I had to change SOMETHING about it. I wanted more of a camo color kind of look so got rid of the yellow letters and painted them brown so they don't stand out as much.

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Nice, we have first official Rangeman mod, congrats Dave! :-d

Maybe black letters would also look good, would go well with g-shock and protection writing.

Enjoy wearing it, I'm liking it more and more every day.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Nice!
When I first took this one out of the box, the display seemed shockingly hard to read. and it is.
but I am really getting used to it and now dont mind it very much anymore.
simply a cool piece of engineering this one..
good job with the painting too!
Have fun with it!

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Rock on Disco! And agreed with what others have said: thought this was going to be a good looking watch and it really has turned out that way. Enjoy! :cool:

sent with aloha

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Big congrats discodave. Haven't seen you for awhile and now you're back with a bang :) Great catch. Enjoy.
I try. ;-) I'm still in the Navy (hit my 20 year mark in December) so was gone for a bit. This is an awesome watch and hopefully the price will come down for others. I paid around 450 US Dollars for mine, and that's definitely up there in the G-Shock price range.

·
Registered
28,234 Posts
@ discodave thats not even half my age! Wish you always fair winds and following seas. Oh yes that's rouughly 40 US$ more than I paid but hey no looking back and agreed its an awesome watch. You picked up a great great color.

E N J O Y :)

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@ discodave thats not even half my age! Wish you always fair winds and following seas. Oh yes that's rouughly 40 US$ more than I paid but hey no looking back and agreed its an awesome watch. You picked up a great great color.

E N J O Y :)
You must be a Navy man! Or former? I joined in 1993 and hit 20 years of service this year, will do another four years at the Navy Yard here in DC, so will have 24 years of service when I retire.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts