WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Sweet! Those are really good pics, too. I wasn't too sure about the color but it's kinda growing on me. I'd stand out, that's for sure! Hope you enjoy your new watch.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,568 Posts
Hi Kelvin,

Although you didn't convince me to go for this color (I'm just not a blue type), your pictures are very beautiful and sharp. It is funny to see that Casio uses two lines per side of the strap. Usually there is only one line like "Rust Resist" or "Dual Illuminator". Have a lot of fun with your watch,

Sjors

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
awesome photos!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Boy I'm glad I have my TC Light Blue Gulfman or those pictures would have sent me over the edge.... :-d

-Gawain

·
Registered
38 Posts
Very nice pics!! Makes me want to get this watch too :-d

Btw how do u set the tide info for a specific location? Is there a fixed set of locations to choose from?

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Very nice pics!! Makes me want to get this watch too :-d

Btw how do u set the tide info for a specific location? Is there a fixed set of locations to choose from?
From the manual it seems you can put it the 'home city', 'lunatidal interval' for the area you want to know tides for, and your 'longitude'...

...seems like it would be pretty accurate if you've got the lunatidal interval right.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Sweet! Those are really good pics, too. I wasn't too sure about the color but it's kinda growing on me. I'd stand out, that's for sure! Hope you enjoy your new watch.
I feel a little that way about the colour too, I like the orange writing on the band it looks sweet!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi kevin,

it's nice to have a malaysian member here, where do u live? nice watch man! how much it cost u? from ebay i thought?

Malaysia Boleh!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts