WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum, i'm a G-Shock collector and f##kn hate seeing people trying to sell fakes out there, Anyway i happened to notice these well under priced and fake looking "Lovers Set" G's on ebay I'm pretty sure they are fake just from the pictures and the price and thought about reporting the seller but as i don't know for sure i thought i would ask here to see what you all think.
(sorry no pics couldn't work out how to do it as it just says I'm not allowed...maybe because i am a new user, i don't know. So here is the item number, hopefully somebody could stick a picture on here if they wouldn't mind)
Thanks

eBay item number:

seller ibcreer

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Have a look at sellers feedback, many (13) negatives in last month alone for fakes! They do look fake to me before checking, after a little look into...........100% fake.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, yeah i think so too, and I'm pretty sure they didn't make half of those combos in the Lovers Sets anyway! what does anyone else think? and should i bother reporting them on eBay?

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Thanks, yeah i think so too, and I'm pretty sure they didn't make half of those combos in the Lovers Sets anyway! what does anyone else think? and should i bother reporting them on eBay?
I already reported them :).......not that it will make any difference, i cant ignore the fakes though.

·
Registered
389 Posts
yes they are fake for definite the seller is based in china and sends them to Ireland for distribution looking at his feedback just about everything is counterfeit just like all the marvel g-shocks that were on ebay a while back. avoid , its just a pity not everyone will realise and get caught out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts