WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning

I have the Rangeman GPR 1000. I discovered what appears tobe a service menu of sorts. Does anyone here have experience of this menusystem which is quite a large menu system. Nowhere in the manual does it describeany of these functions. What can be done with it. Is this for Casio only toreset watch, reflash rom.. update rom etc.. I don’t want to mess around with itbut I do want to know what can be done with it..
thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would like to know about this menu also.

Press Adjust and Mode and hold then press the Receive button all at once to enable the menu, a scary menu

·
Premium Member
71,472 Posts
Watch UP69 Mr Rangeman has uploaded some historic stuff onto his new YouTube channel and one of the subjects covered In his latest vid is this very thing - you may find it of some use.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Watch UP69 Mr Rangeman has uploaded some historic stuff onto his new YouTube channel and one of the subjects covered In his latest vid is this very thing - you may find it of some use.
could you provide me with the link to the video that describes the hidden menu on the Rangeman GPR-B1000 as i watched every video he has and i couldnt find it

it would be great if you could find it for me. thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts