WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received a GPW-1000-1AJF for Christmas. The watch synced perfectly for my current location (Eastern time) upon opening. Later that day we traveled across the country to Phoenix (Mountain time no DST). I acquired a gps sync for Pacific time. My understanding was that the watch would no my location and automatically configure if it was DST or not.

·
Premium Member
8,207 Posts
Received a GPW-1000-1AJF for Christmas. The watch synced perfectly for my current location (Eastern time) upon opening. Later that day we traveled across the country to Phoenix (Mountain time no DST). I acquired a gps sync for Pacific time. My understanding was that the watch would no my location and automatically configure if it was DST or not.
Yes, it should automatically set DST also. Make sure that, in your new location, you once again do a "T&P" sync. That should do it.

·
Registered
308 Posts
The T&P position will marked by the secound hand when you start the process. I had the same things happen and realized that I only held down the button long enough for a time sync, the time and position requires you to hold the button longer. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts