WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Congratulations. I had the same reaction. I expected it to be nice, but when it arrived I was absolutely amazed at the quality. From the packaging, to the details, to the wrist presence, this thing is top notch. I can't stop staring at my wrist. Now I can see why it's garnering such high praise amongst G-Shock collectors. We need to get an official GPW-1000 thread started.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congratulations. I had the same reaction. I expected it to be nice, but when it arrived I was absolutely amazed at the quality. From the packaging, to the details, to the wrist presence, this thing is top notch. I can't stop staring at my wrist. Now I can see why it's garnering such high praise amongst G-Shock collectors. We need to get an official GPW-1000 thread started.

I do agree with you.... This GPW-1000-4A surely is on another level. As well, I was expecting HIGH quality and I surely received it with this "G"!!!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
thread of awesomeness Re: GPW-1000-4A unboxing... OH MY!!!

Congratulation! You are now an owner of the Beast GPW! Apart from the MTG Tank, right Gripmaster :-d

I do believe we need a counting thread for this too Count Piowa b-)

Cheers,
-Kawei-

RIGHT THERE WITH YOU GUYS!!!! |>|>|>|>

A counting thread would be fun but I fear that 1. it will still not be super full for lack of Beasts, and 2. that Count Piowa will refuse it and rightly so, for reason (1)

BUT: I think we absolutely NEED / DESERVE / REQUIRE an official GPW B E A S T THREAD OF AWESOMENESS the only purpose of which is the glorification, showing off, celebration and general awesomisation of our BEASTs....

If y'all don't mind I will just go ahead and start it right now, so we don't forget it while being absorbed by the sheer awesomeness that surrounds us!:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Congrats!!! That orange-strapped monster is great looking! I swear I have to stop looking at pics of this model, or it will be next on my list! lol

Enjoy that new BEAST! :-!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts