WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I'll pass, in particular due to that bezel.

Maybe it's my perception only but they also look similar to the Omega Aqua Terras from a few years ago (except for the bezel).

·
Registered
421 Posts
Looks very nice. My only complaint: the 24 hour hand needs to look more different than the minute hand. I can see making a mistake if the 24 hour hand overlaps a marker, and if one is just taking a quick glance at the watch.

The night time 24 hour track is described as yellow, but I see the yellow from 6 to 18. Wouldn’t that be the daytime portion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
719 Posts
It's bright red on the regular editions and screaming yellow on the limited edition so I don't understand your complaint unless you're colorblind. The red highlighted section of the dial (yellow on the SE) indicates daytime, just like on a Rolex GMT, which is obviously the inspiration for this watch.

Looks very nice. My only complaint: the 24 hour hand needs to look more different than the minute hand. I can see making a mistake if the 24 hour hand overlaps a marker, and if one is just taking a quick glance at the watch.

The night time 24 hour track is described as yellow, but I see the yellow from 6 to 18. Wouldn’t that be the daytime portion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
886 Posts
I hope they will make also one with the rotating bezel. However I don't understand why it is 2mm thicker than the regular 9F.

Between the 3 models I prefer the black dial, the more "balanced one".

I also find very strange that they needed 20 years to add a complication over the standard 9F caliber: do we have to wait another 20 years to have the perpetual calendar ?

A question: is the crown screwed ?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I hope they will make also one with the rotating bezel. However I don't understand why it is 2mm thicker than the regular 9F.

Between the 3 models I prefer the black dial, the more "balanced one".

I also find very strange that they needed 20 years to add a complication over the standard 9F caliber: do we have to wait another 20 years to have the perpetual calendar ?

A question: is the crown screwed ?
Someone said yes to screw-down on another thread: https://www.watchuseek.com/f642/new-gs-9f-gmt%92s-4779161-2.html#post46909607

1 - 7 of 7 Posts