WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was staring down the other day to avoid any awkwardness and noticed a distinctive GS design element in the urinal I was using.
I hope that the urinal screen designer took their cue from a watch they liked and not the other way around.
By the way, I really like this dial design - is there a 'formal' or mathematical name for this pattern?

uri_screen.JPG

bluey.jpg

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Just don't get drunk and pee on your GS outside a bar.

The geometric design is interesting. I would be interested to know the name and formula for it as well. In some ways it is reminiscent of a shutter.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I think so. Can't say for sure, as I quickly mastered it by 6,... and moved on to Lincoln Logs and Lego.
Nice, you are evidently smarter than I am, bask in that warm glow, you've got someone else who likes what you said. That should give you a sense of accomplishment and make you feel good about yourself.

·
Registered
596 Posts
It's not a fractal it's a simple geometric design comprised of half circles, arcs. A fractal is the solution of a non linear equation.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Correction. 6 year old me was smarter than you. Keep this up and I'll have to leave my kiddie gloves on.
Oh no, who knows where those gloves have been.

It's not like you are a self delusional, sycophantic, narcissist, without proper manners.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Based on this exchange...you got prints all over you.
Based on this exchange you are making this an uninviting and unwelcome forum. You are being rude and are embarrasing yourself. You are the only one with your prints all over yourself.

Stop being a troll.

Find a different forum on which to bother other users. My feeling is that they will not put up with your bad form, poor behavior, and lack of manners eithee, but at least you won't be on the GS forum.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts