WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, watch enthusiasts,

Included in the sale is a Grand Seiko SBGH267 in excellent condition, among the most exquisite pieces made by this fascinating manufacturer. This is a Hi-Beat, meaning, like the Zenith El Primero, the second hand "beats" 36,000 times an hour, creating a fluid, mesmerizing motion. This piece is in blue, 39.5mm, and comes with all boxes and papers. The strap affixed to the watch in the pictures is included in the sale ($70 value). This example of the extraordinary, hand-crafted, hand-polished watch is in absolutely lovely timepiece, with absolutely no blemishes that I can detect on the dial or case, with the exception of a few tiny marks on the inner lugs. The fit and finish of this watch is amazing for its price point. This watch is a special edition: the celebration of the 9S movement, displayed by the highly interesting clear case back.

I'm pricing this at a reasonable $4980, the most cost-effective I can find. I think that's fair given what I'm throwing in and the general condition of the watch. If you have questions, please either PM me or send me an email at vercimber AT hotmail DOT com -- I'll get back to you in good time.

I take PayPal + 3% or PayPal FF, and I invite you to check out my feedback for peace of mind. I'm have 3 years of trading, purchasing, and selling watches here at WUS, and I have yet to have encountered a bad experience. I'll make sure you're satisfied. Please forgive the dust in these photos. I made them large so that you can enjoy the detail this watch emanates. Also, please know that the last picture is a stock photo, so that you can see the watch as taken by a professional photographer (as I'm clearly not). Please forgive the dust or unintentional smudges. I have taken pictures in bright light and low light to try to give you an idea of the different gradations of blue that radiate from the dial.

CONUS is STRONGLY preferred. If you're in the CONUS, I'll ship free of charge. If you're international, you're responsible for exact shipping cost and insurance. No trade offers, please.
OK, here are the pics:

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Drum Fashion accessory Musical instrument Beige
Door handle Metal
Watch accessory Watch Analog watch Fashion accessory Material property
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory
Fashion accessory Material property Strap Brand
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts