Grand Seiko SBGM033g

8K views 34 replies 1 participant last post by  Ayoungentrepreneur 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all,
Watch Analog watch White Clock Watch accessory

Watch Arm Analog watch Gesture Clock

Font Material property Pattern Symmetry Electric blue

Watch Hand White Analog watch Gesture

For sale is an ultra rare limited edition watch, no. 029 of 150 pieces, from Grand Seiko, reference SBGM033g. The watch features a three day power reserve and true GMT complication.

About the reference, this was a limited edition run for the Asian market released in early 2017. There is virtually no information about this watch on the web, the little that I could gather includes the bold claim that this is the last model line released to feature dual branding - a decision that must've been made parallel to the new branding decision.

This watch features the exact same case, bracelet and movement as the new Hodinkee x Grand Seiko release, although the box is different to accommodate the (unworn) OEM strap included with this reference.

The dial shifts from anthracite to gray to a rich gold-brown. I believe this color is unique to this model.

The condition of this watch is mint, it was a safe queen, although if I needed to be absolutely honest it would appear that the watch was never worn as the bracelet is unsized and the included strap is unworn.

Included in the sale is the watch, bracelet with all links, unworn OEM strap and buckle, and presentation box. Straps pictured in the first photo are available for purchase separately.
Looking for $4,400 shipped insured overnight in the ConUS.

I've been around for ages and I've completed hundreds of transactions. Look me up in the F63 forum for my feedback.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Thanks for looking!

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.