WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my gorgeous Grand Seiko SBGR019. This piece is a rare one to see come up for sale and very unique. The watch features a stunning pattern on the dial that can only seen in certain lighting, otherwise it looks like a gorgeous inky black dial. The watch also features a ton of different angles and Zaratsu polishing as well as a hexagonal pattern that is mimicked throughout the watch on the bezel, dial, crown, and bracelet. It’s also 200m water resistance making this watch the perfect GADA!

The overall condition is excellent with just your normal hairlines and a few digs on the back lugs from strap changes - otherwise, no major dings, dents, or dives that I can see. Zaratsu polishing continues to look sharp. It is also keeping great time.

Comes with the full kit which includes the box, warranty, certificate, manuals, and more.

Asking only $2,500 shipped conus (add $ for international shipping). I have done many deals on here as well as Reddit W/E so buy with confidence!

Here’s a link to a quick wrist roll showing off how spectacular this watch plays off light:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts