WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! THANKS DAN! Letting this one go to make room for a new pursuit. Stunning, bottomless, inky, black dial and razor sharp polished hands, the finishes on GS’s really deliver on all you’ve heard about them.

Purchased new from Hong Kong boutique in 2012, and including all boxes and papers (inner box has a tear, see photo). It has been a regular in my rotation and never abused, but shows the normal wear of a 6 year old watch. The photos in direct sunlight show extremes on swirls and scratches but are provided as full disclosure and appear far harsher than you will experience in normal wear—watch is respectable.

Nice size for smaller wrists at 37mm (exclusing crown) yet large enough to be a great classic standard dress watch. Display back, original bracelet with all links.

Running perfectly, all good, just not getting wrist time as my interests turn more toward vintage its time to move it on (and keep me honest with the wife on my policy that one has to go out of the watch box to get a new one in).

Asking $2350, and ill cover paypal fees and shipping—sale only to US locations please. Regards, David

Attachments

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Daily bump up...

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump....open to reasonable offers too....

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump....like to get this sold to YOU this weekend!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sunday bump up

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SOLD!! Thanks Dan and WUS!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts