WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have had my SBGR061 for exactly one year and I am more than pleased with this understated beauty.

From the outset I noticed a very high accuracy that has actually improved further over time.

The last time I adjusted the watch was when changing to DLS on the last weekend in March, some 36 days ago, and today I checked the accuracy. This amounts to less than 10s gain in 36 days…

(sorry about the colours in the picture - it's a mobile phone shot against my computer screen)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,666 Posts
Very impressive and a beautiful watch to boot! I've noticed my hi-beat is getting slightly more accurate as the months roll by. It used to drop a second consistently each day but now it must be dropping only a fraction of one because the seconds dropped and days-since-last-checked don't line up so perfectly anymore.

·
Registered
765 Posts
My Hi-beat is gaining 2 second per day, No complain.

Reactions: carlhaluss

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2s/d is more than accurate enough (that's about what I get from my 20 year old Submariner).

Of couse, neither are no where near as accurate as my newest aquisition (MM600/SBDB001, here on Cronissimo):

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,485 Posts
Excellent accuracy, about as good as it gets.

Only had my SBGR061 for a couple of months now. And I only wear it on the weekends, but not even every weekend. I do give it a good wind every day, though. I am finding even by not wearing it that it is incredibly accurate. It is on the slow side, but loses less than half a second per day.

Do misunderstand me. This is one of the most beautiful watches I have owned. I work in a print shop with my hands around machinery all day, so I don't wear it to work. I have a small GS quartz for work, much lower profile.

Enjoy your GS!

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Fantastic accuracy! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
765 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts