WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,434 Posts
Love the blue. Love the green. Hate the white date numbers and white-tipped second hands. But I guess IWC's test marketing team determined most people think otherwise.

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Actually, the green and blue are great. But the matte black dial really looks like cardboard. I'm sure they could spare the expense of using a 'premium' material on the surface: enamel, ceramic or metal.

·
Registered
483 Posts
green and blue. not quite my thing but they are selling well in Singapore and...

Not my favourites from IWC (the green and blue that is) the PP is a favourite. There were Harrods specials which included a red, all with white dates though :-(

·
Registered
822 Posts
Re: green and blue. not quite my thing but they are selling well in Singapore and...

IWC goes fashion.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Re: green and blue. not quite my thing but they are selling well in Singapore and...

Suprisingly I actually like the blue and green. Definitely "untraditional", but its a fresh take and I am not opposed to it completely.

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
yeah. Not so sure about those Colors either.
i'm afraid I may get Tired of them after a while.. but again. To Each His Own

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not my thing either.

I think IWC excels at classic looking watches. They lose a lot of history by adding colors. I like adding accent colors on the bands through stitching styles and colors. We need to see more of that! any one have any good custom band pictures to share?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts