WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had bought the black oem rubber strap for the green aqua terra or bad any other suggestions for a good combo? Having trouble finding something I love it on off the bracelet besides a brown leather strap. But I don't wear leather much. Leaning towards ordering a OEM rubber for it. Thanks! Couple pictures for your time lol

Watch Joint Hand Arm Photograph

Watch Analog watch Clock Wrist Watch accessory

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
I have the same watch and surprisingly really like the bracelet. The OEM rubber with deployant looks good as well and I also am thinking about grabbing one but fear it will end up in my drawer of tools and straps.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I happen to also own the Seamaster Diver 300, and tried the rubber strap from that on my green Aqua Terra and it fit perfectly. If you like the look, it is a cheaper OEM option than the OEM Aqua Terra specific strap.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
122 Posts
I’m of the opinion that the OEM black rubber AT strap would look great on the green AT. Personally, I think that’s an outstanding option and as is regularly discussed here, the OEM strap is incredibly comfortable. I’m currently awaiting delivery of an aftermarket strap and clasp that I bought online that is intended to mimic the OEM rubber strap and clasp. I’m not expecting it to be as good as OEM, but if it’s 75% of the way there, I’d be very happy. Planning on reporting here on WUS when it arrives and is tested out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts