WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Has anyone seen a green bezel SOH 42 yet? Black or Silver dialed, just looking to see either:) Saw a blue on blue and I think it's the right size for me, just really want to see the green bezel.

Found a great deal on a cream dialed Steelfish from an AD, just haven't pulled the trigger with this SOH in my head.

Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
The SOH 42 is out already??!! Where did you see the blue on blue at, if I may ask? I've been waiting for the 42 to come out ever since it was announced at Basel. Thanks!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Absolutely noticeably smaller. I looked down in the case and at first thought that Breitling changed the design and removed the small seconds from the 38mm. I was trying on their black 46mm at the time and even in the case it was pretty easy to tell the blue one was smaller.

I've got a new problem now though:) Went to my local AD, not the one with the SOH 42, and tried on a few things at lunch today. Came out jonesing for a Superocean 44mm on rubber pro 2 with orange second hand. He was more than happy to order this up, with no obligation from me, and use it for store stock if I do not take it. I really wanted to beat the price increase but also don't want to jump into a watch I'm not 100% on.

If the new 44 suits me I think I'll let it battle against my 45mm Planet Ocean and sell whichever loses. He had a blue dial Steelfish that he easily could have talked me into if he pushed, which he didn't at all. Told me wait for the right time and take the one that works for me. Very cool!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts