WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a burning desire to add a Green dive wach to my collection imminently. I've seen a couple of reviews for the New Emerald Green Aquaracer and it looks fantastic, the other watch i'm considering is the Green face Oris Aquis which is also generally well received. Anyone out there who has owned both models it would be good to get feedback, good or bad on both to help me along with my decision.:think:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I've handled both in the AD. Not sure if the AR comes in 41 I think it was 43mm, I really liked the Aquis green in 39.5. Tough call, I would probably go Aquis based on size but both cool watches.

Reactions: FozzyBoy

·
Registered
53 Posts
Have a look at the Certina DS Action Powermatic 80. It’s not on the same level as either the Tag or the Oris (much cheaper), but it’s an excellent watch for the price and it comes highly rated!

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
Not owned either, but the emerald green Aquaracer looks superb. Very special. Such a shame it's only available in 43mm, which I consider to be too big (for me at any rate).

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
P1000283.JPG
WAY2015 owner here. It is a truly amazing watch. I've heard rumors Tag will release another version of Aquaracer with both green dial and green ceramic bezel. Possibly becomes a hit in watch community

1 - 9 of 9 Posts