WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Yes sir! I catch myself eyeballing more and more green watches. I like the classy look and heritage kind of feel to them. Here is one of mine.

Cheers from David's phone

·
Premium Member
61,485 Posts
I just added my green watches up and got a bit of a surprise. Can't post a pic though as the light's too bad to take one now.

·
Registered
7,878 Posts
Green Alpinist is a beauty - very rich dial with nice shades depending on the sun, cool cathedral hands, solid 6R15 movt. Probably the only green watch I like.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Green dial Yes, anything else is a NO. Okay maybe a NATO strap wouldn't be so bad.

·
Banned
2,843 Posts
I love green dials. Green is my favorite color (together with bright yellow), generally speaking.

I owned a Seiko Alpinist (casualty of my divorce, alongside many other watches). I am always on the cusp of pulling the trigger on the usual limited edition green dial GS, when one comes out.
But if this one below didn't cost $6k, that is the one I would probably own right now...

Attachments

·
Registered
7,878 Posts
Can't believe I forgot these GS LEs -don't own, but what a beauty

green-gs.jpg green-gs2.JPG

·
Registered
104 Posts
If Oris ever makes an Aquis with a radiantly green face/bezel I'll buy it. The current green model isn't loud enough for me.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Green Alpinist is a beauty - very rich dial with nice shades depending on the sun, cool cathedral hands, solid 6R15 movt. Probably the only green watch I like.
Love the SARB017 - just passed it on to my son yesterday, mounted on a green canvas band from Weiss Watch. Miss it already.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I fell in love with the Seiko Alpinist. Promptly kept my eyes out for one. Found and bought. It brings a big smile to my face when I wear it. I catch myself admiring it from time to time while it's on my wrist.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts