WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all-

Before I start posting I thought it appropriate to introduce myself. I got the bug when my late uncle handed over his Tag 4000 to me. It's quartz but has a great deal of sentimental value. Next up was my engagement gift from The Brunette. Oris Williams F1 Day Date. I was looking at their divers but this fit my wrist so well. Love it.

Thanks to watchuseek I discovered the wonderful little Seiko 5 SNK809 when searching for a daily beater. The Seiko addiction has begun. I don't realistically have the means to collect Oris, though I would if I could! Will get a diver and a BC3 down the road someday though.

Soon to be acquired: Seiko Orange Monster SRP309. Sometime down the line: SARB017 and 065, and Prospex diver SBDC003.

Thanks all!

Best,
Keith

·
Moderator Public Forum
2,879 Posts
Welcome aboard Keith! I'm sure you've been hanging out here long enough to know the rule.... we love and need pictures!.... of the watches and not The Brunette!

Reactions: KeithNYC

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
here come clearer pics- see below

Reactions: bacari

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sieko 5- love this little thing. Still deciding what band to put on it.

Attachments

Reactions: Popoki Nui

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Welcome to the forum, your watches look great on your wrist.

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Welcome to the madness! Great watches you have so far...it's a slippery slope from here!

~Sherry.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome indeed!!!
I see very little disposable income in your future, my friend. :)
The Seiko is a great little daily wear watch. Good looking and impervious to anything short of a direct-hit from a scud missile.
That Tag is very cool - sentimental value aside. It's a very kitschy 80's icon, and extremely retro-cool. Wear it with pride.
But the Oris? Yeah -- that's my favorite. The Brunette did well. Seems like you did too. ;-)
God bless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts