WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just killing some time on a rainy and windy Saturday. Here is my Anonimo family: Professionale - yellow; Professionale Chrono; Marlin - steel; and Notturnale (0X/99).

I've been waiting 5 months for my San Marco. About one month left to wait; hopefully.

A very nice AD threw in the hat when I purchased the Marlin.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Welcome to La Famiglia, very nice collection you have there... Marlin is so nice, nice nubuck strap on the Professionale, really like the look of the Notturnale strap, the Pro Crono on bracelet is one of the best you can get... the bracelet change the look of any Anonimo timepiece.

Thanks for sharing, enjoy it and wear it in the best of health !

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the nice comments. I'm going to take some more photos of the Notturnale and its strap and buckle which is killer. That was what put me over the top in deciding the buy it. You don't really see anything like it out there. I love them all but with a gun to my head I have to say I like the Marlin the best.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Yes i was thinking on that because i saw a deployant clasp with the touch of gold and that one can match my Polluce SS/Gold.

Waiting for pics.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Wonderful family! I too own multiple 'nimos. There's just something about them.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Now that is one nice looking family portrait! What a great collection you have there, just need to get a bronze to complete the collection. ;-) Wear them well and thanks for sharing, got any wrist shots? :-!

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Very nice collection you have there, well done.

Agree with Willith, a nice Bronze Polluce or DZ Nautilo would set that collection off nicely, as will that San Marco you have coming!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Wow, great little family there.
Love the green strap with the yellow dial ! Great combo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts