WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I own four Omega watches, two vintage Seamasters, 1 automatic and 1 quartz, a Speedmaster Reduced and an old silver Omega automatic. I also have a couple of Rotary automatics 1 9ct Gold. 1 Seiko5 auto, 1 Citizen auto, 1 CWC quartz and a Casio AMW 320 i think.

As soon as i can geat decent pics i'll post a couple of photo's

Cheers

Glen

·
Moderator Public Forum
10,714 Posts
Hi All,

I own four Omega watches, two vintage Seamasters, 1 automatic and 1 quartz, a Speedmaster Reduced and an old silver Omega automatic. I also have a couple of Rotary automatics 1 9ct Gold. 1 Seiko5 auto, 1 Citizen auto, 1 CWC quartz and a Casio AMW 320 i think.

As soon as i can geat decent pics i'll post a couple of photo's

Cheers

Glen
Greetings Glen and welcome to WUS!

Great collection you have there, thanks for the share. Looking forward to seeing your posts and some pics of your fine Omega's.

My Speedy says Hi.

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
Welcome to WUS and the Omega Forum. I hope you saw the legend over the doorway on your way in: "Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate" (Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.) However, it is not addressed to you, but to your wallet. ;-)

·
Registered
5,530 Posts
Hello dude, welcome to the forum, ps did you read the sign on the door?

ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HEREo|

Matt

Only kidding:-!

Sorry IInsic, just seen your post

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Hi and welcome reads a great collection and look forward to pics, we all like other watches in here so please share .

·
Registered
27,204 Posts
Do not abandon hope. Working out is the only way to stay in shape, and your wallet will be getting quite a workout!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts