WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

Getting married soon and thought that instead of the standard gifts, it'd be nice to give each of my groomsmen a watch. Would love to give each of them a Hamilton or TAG, but the fiance would kill me, so budget is between $75-125. Anyone have suggestions with links? Would want something that could be worn to the actual wedding (dark grey tuxes with black accents, the "Black by Vera Wang" line). As for groomsmen, one is a watch guy (loves flashy Breitlings), another only uses pocket watches, and last one wears $10 Casios.

Thanks in advance!

-Minh

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Howdy,

Getting married soon and thought that instead of the standard gifts, it'd be nice to give each of my groomsmen a watch. Would love to give each of them a Hamilton or TAG, but the fiance would kill me, so budget is between $75-125. Anyone have suggestions with links? Would want something that could be worn to the actual wedding (dark grey tuxes with black accents, the "Black by Vera Wang" line). As for groomsmen, one is a watch guy (loves flashy Breitlings), another only uses pocket watches, and last one wears $10 Casios.

Thanks in advance!

-Minh
With your budget range?? Seiko 5
http://www.amazon.com/Seiko-SNKK65-Automatic-Stainless-Steel-Bracelet/dp/B004JOBXAY/ref=sr_1_8?
ie=UTF8&qid=1409597113&sr=8-8&keywords=seiko+5

descarga.jpg

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Just a thought, but if you've got a Breitling guy, one that wears a $10 Casio and a pocket watch fan....why not do something completely out of the box (I may get ripped for suggesting a wooden watch, but it's so different it may "unite" them all):
Edit: Also available in black as well as other styles.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,643 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Save the money, I know your a watch guy and want to have an excuse to buy some watches but your money may be better spent elsewhere. <125 doesn't get you very far. Multiply that by 5 or so groomsmen that's a chunk of change.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I got my groomsmen Seiko quartz chronographs. Each one was about $115, they seemed to really like them. I only had to buy 3, if I had to do it again I would not have spent any more or less.

·
Registered
14,457 Posts
Orient or Seiko.

I've had a Skagen or two that were good for the money. Look at the pricier ones and then try to find a good deal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts