WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys what do you think about this gruen? Is this a keeper?

Sent from my F3216 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
504 Posts
Well... depend on if you like it? Assuming it is gold filled based on the presence of the verdigris on the case. So no real value there. The dial is a mismatch (redial? taken from another and fitted?) which indicates a 21 jewel movement but the movement you picture is clearly marked as 17 jewel.

So... worth it? Hard to answer.

Reactions: Dan S

·
Registered
694 Posts
I couldn't live with that dial myself, but that's just me.

I speak as someone who bought a few redialed watches early on and later regretted the purchases.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I speak as someone who bought a few redialed watches early on and later regretted the purchases.

I dont know also which is original because i also notice that the dial indicate 21 jewel were as the movement is 17 jewels, i just noticed

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well... depend on if you like it? Assuming it is gold filled based on the presence of the verdigris on the case. So no real value there. The dial is a mismatch (redial? taken from another and fitted?) which indicates a 21 jewel movement but the movement you picture is clearly marked as 17 jewel.

So... worth it? Hard to answer.
I just noticed it just after i posted it..haha thanks for the advise. I didnt purchase this one:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts