WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone of you know an anime series where G's appear? I only have seen one called "Cybaster" where the hero wears a white G it looks like a Frogman but it isn't.
See yas
Batman

·
Registered
140 Posts
Ok, not a G-Shock and not in an anime series. But I think that one of the kids in the movie "Monster House" is wearing a Casio and it looks like a F-91

Maybe I need some rest :-S
Does anybody watch "Robots" :-D
Greetings :-!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, not a G-Shock and not in an anime series. But I think that one of the kids in the movie "Monster House" is wearing a Casio and it looks like a F-91

Maybe I need some rest :-S
Does anybody watch "Robots" :-D
Greetings :-!
I own that model too but I dont wear it...should I wear it someday?;-)

·
Registered
302 Posts
I believe that there is an anime series where there is a G the G-5600 was also release with an INNOCENCE version; it was base on the INNOCENCE anime series. It looks like a normal G-5600-1JF with the word INNOCENCE written across one band while on the other it has a Japanese/Chinese character pin. This watch is sold out but you could see a picture of it on this web page http://www.laavenue.jp/. There was also a G shock release with a very cool Neon Genesis Evangelion back light. I saw it at the begaining of the year on E-bay but the seller wanted to much for it so I pass on it but, like I said the back light looked awsome. Hope this has help you some what.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thankies! I know the EVA model it has a drawing of Asuka sitting on the floor but it shouldnt be expensive, it's a normal G after all:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts