WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone.

Quick question about Watchadoo bracelets. Just bought a 20mm brushed one as my GSAR's beater bracelet (my Marathon US Seal will appear for special occasions). It's the kind with the 2.5mm fat spring bars.

I've searched all over the boards after seeing something about trouble with the Watchadoo's fat bars and the 20mm SAR case. Did I read it wrong? For the life of me, I can't find it again. o|

Anyway, if you've got a Watchadoo and a Marathon SAR/TSAR/GSAR, do the fat spring bars work ok? Come off and on without trouble?

I'm ready to pay for the bracelet and I can throw some extra $$ in for a pack of 10 fat bars and I really don't want to buy them if they won't work.

Thanks in advance for the help. You guys are the best.:-!
Mark

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
use standard non shouldered 20mm spring bars. no advantage to use the fat bars on 20mm lug horns. with the drilled through lugs, the shoulderless bars are perfect.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Cool. Thanks, yamahaki. (And Ultra!!)

It looks like Watchadoos bracelets now takes the 2.5mm FAT spring bar pins as standard. I looked through his listings for the "regular" ones, but no dice.

That wouldn't cause a problem using standard Marathon ones, right? I mean, they wouldn't be loose or anything?

I've attached a pic from the listing showing it in detail. The rights and so forth are Watchadoo's, and frankly he takes some great pics and obviously handles his items with immense care (as shown). If this isn't appropriate to post as a pic, please let me know and I'll take it down. Just wanted to give a reference for my question.

Thanks again!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts