WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From G-Central.

https://www.g-central.com/gshock-highfashion-has-g-shock-themed-t-shirts-for-sale/

Gshock Highfashion has G-Shock-themed t-shirts for sale G-Shock, News

Top G-Shock YouTuber Gshock Highfashion is offering G-Shock-themed t-shirts for sale at gshockhighfashion.com. Currently available are a variety of designs inspired by the Mudmaster, Rangeman, Gulfmaster, DW-9052, and more. Some watch tools and parts are also available and GHF sells some G-Shock watches from his personal collection occasionally. Those who make a purchase are eligible to be entered in a free G-Shock GBD-800 giveaway which was featured in a recent video, though we’re not sure when the cutoff date is for this offer.

·
G-Shock Mod
14,096 Posts
I like them G-Shock T!

But I always wonder, if I use the item of a product from certain company to print it on a T-Shirt, given if its a watch, brand logo, or cars, engines, etc, would that be copy right infringement?

·
Registered
7,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like them G-Shock T!

But I always wonder, if I use the item of a product from certain company to print it on a T-Shirt, given if its a watch, brand logo, or cars, engines, etc, would that be copy right infringement?
Could be. If GS HF ends up in jail, we'll know why.

·
Registered
12,515 Posts
I like them G-Shock T!

well, a member here who claims to be an AD, flat out told me Casio does not care about counterfeit items and actually likes it as it is free advertising. this was about fakes on ebay.

a year later, still makes me laugh.

i see them on fleabay all the time and they are sharp and well made, but i get the same gut feeling.

·
Registered
7,776 Posts
they have a SE asia street market vibe, prob cos thats where theyre from lol. theyre usually decent quality with a good print, which isnt hard since they have access to all the equipment and textiles but theyre literally all over ebay, fb and ig in varying degrees of err... "artistic expression" lol

on a related note, uniqlo has an official collab with casio doing a couple retro pieces :-!

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I like them G-Shock T!

Copyright, trademark and design right infringement, to be precise. I'm sure there are patents in the watches as well, but possibly not of the outer appearance. That is, if they don't have a license from the right holder that is Casio Keisanki Kabushiki Kaisha, also trading as Casio Computer Co., Ltd.; Tokio 6-2, Hon-machi 1-chome, Shibuya-ku . (JP) for most of their trademarks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts