WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
i recently traded with him, and everything was great. watch was exactly as described, arrived in good time, and he responded to all my messages quickly.

if you are thinking of dealing with him, have no worries! feel free to contact me if you have any questions, he is a great guy to deal with.

silent

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
Bought a watch from him. received it as described BNIB. Communication was top notch. Do not hesitate. he is one of the good guys.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Just bought a watch from GShockMe. Excellent communication, very fast shipping. Packaged well, and watch as described. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I would like to add that i also had a great transaction with Joe. I sold him a watch strap and he paid right away and we had very good communication during it all...Thank you!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I would like to add that Joe was great in my transaction with him as well.
I'm from Singapore, bought a GW200MS from him. Good communication, item description was honest and no surprises. Thanks joe!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I bought a watch from GShockMe. I experienced great communication, quick shipping, and excellent packaging. He is a fair and honest asset to this site.

Thanks again Joe!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Bought a GD100 MS from Joe and the watch was better than the description. Shipping was fast and well packed. Great communication too! Thanks Joe, pleasure doing business with you.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought a GD100 MS from Joe and the watch was better than the description. Shipping was fast and well packed. Great communication too! Thanks Joe, pleasure doing business with you.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
Hello watch enthusiasts:

GShockMe is a terrific seller, fast response, watch was packed and in excellent condition as described, would buy
from him again, highly recommended. I highly recommend him.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello all,

I bought a GW-4000 from GShockMe. The transaction was very smooth, we actually were able to meet and do a local exchange. The watch was exactly as described and the face to face meeting was a big plus. I wouldn't have any worries doing further watch transactions with GShockMe and highly recommend him to anyone else.

Thanks again,
Craig

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Just finished another (i think my 3rd) flawless transaction with Joe and it was perfect again! Couldnt ask for a better seller!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Yes I have bought from GShockMe before and he was a pleasure to deal with. I think I got spoiled with all the good people on WUS I have had successful deals with that my guard was down for the scammer that I paid last Saturday named GlassPassenger11. Sorry for going OT but if anyone cares here is the thread I started: https://www.watchuseek.com/f63/glasspassenger11-thief-scammer-786680.html

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just bought a watch from GShockMe and it was just as described. Great communication and fast shipping. Highly recommend.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I recently bought a G from Joe and the buying process was very fast and problem less. He is a honest seller and described his watches perfectly. Would definitely deal with again. Thanks Joe and WUS.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just received a G Shock from Joe and couldn't be more pleased. His communication was very quick. He shipped immediately. The watch was packed perfectly and arrived in excellent condition. Best of all the watch was even better than described. I am very happy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts