WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any PNW members interested in getting together in Seattle next week? I'm looking for choice of day, though leaning towards Friday after work. Let me know what you think on this thread!

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: GTG in Seattle

Thinking about meeting at Collins Pub again. It's pretty easy to find, gets good light in the front for photos, has a great beer selection and if the weather is good we can sit outside.

It looks like Friday is about the only day I could make it. The good news is that I can be there early to reserve a space. Spread the word among PNW WISs, not all get through DWF.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

We will Aaron, congrats on your wedding!

·
Registered
305 Posts

I may be able to attend

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Had a great time getting re-acquainted with a couple of WISs whom I've met before and a WUS member who was new to me (an Omega Forum-dweller), 23fengshui. Thanks to those who attended, I really enjoyed the afternoon.

We had good food, good beer and great watch talk, along with a nice group of watches on display, which of course attracted strange looks and a couple of comments ("Gentlemen, that is a LOT of watches!")

I'm looking at getting PNW WISs together again in April, I'm open any of the last three weekends and will make it on a weekday if that's better. Open to ideas: do we need a change of venue? What days work best for folks? Wed and Fri are my best weekdays, weekends are open - no weddings or birthdays on my agenda :-d

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

i'd be up for a GTG in seattle. sorry i missed last night. just couldn't swing it.

tyler

·
Registered
4 Posts

hey everyone... any suggestions for watch repair in Seattle or via mail? I have an O&W diver that has a stripped crown or crown tube. I'd also maybe like to have the bezel/face/hands changed... Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts

I missed this one guys.

I would love to meet up. Should we make a list of people who are Seattle-ites??!

Best,
ilham

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Anyone interested in Friday the 23rd or Saturday the 24th?

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm trout for Fri, the work schedule has filled up. Anyone (besides Colin) up for a Saturday 24 April GTG - say 1300 or so?

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lacking other suggestions, I'll moot Collins Pub again - we've had good luck there b-)

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have a rugby practice in Bellevue and I may be able to make it around 1430 is Collins in Seattle?

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You're still in season? The Nomads were done a while ago, we've already had our end-of-season dinner and are starting 7s practices next week :roll:

If past history is any indication, I'll be there most of the afternoon ;-)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts