WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome!
I ordered my first G-SHOCK on sunday. Today is tuesday and it's here. Very classical DW-6900E-1ER(Rough Rowdy) . Watch is comfortable, not irritating wrist at all.
Watch looks definetely bigger and uglier on pictures than it really is in person.
This is my first G and I'm very happy about it. Pictures below
Tin.jpg Box.jpg Watch face.jpg side.jpg buckle.jpg back.jpg wrist.jpg

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Congratulations - you have a classic! :-!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Congratulations!

If you ask me, that's the classic G-Shock...the watch that people think about when they hear the words, "G-Shock".

In my humble opinion of course!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Ah, the european standard DW-6900E, congrats. I always wanted one of these classics but they are way too expensive here in Germany. Instead I got a used DW-6900 on ebay. New O-ring and battery and voila:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Congrats on your first G! That's the best experience ever. You see why I have so many G's! :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Congrats on your first. DW6900 is one of my favorite too. Cheap, thick, big and tough! I only have this DW-6900-1V.

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Congrats !

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
congrats on your purchase. i love that version of the 6900!

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
A classic. |> Congrats on your first one!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats on this great classic G-Shock!
When they say G-SHOCK you think about 6900, I think it is the most recognizable G.
This metal tin which comes with g-shocks is just great. A lot candies can be placed in it.
Just joking, who will keep candies in G-shock tin? :D :D :D
Peace

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great model, congrats on your first G, a real classic!
Now, what about the second G? :-d
Hah, here the problems begin. I don't wanna get another. This must serve as dress watch and beater:D
Thanks for all replies.
If someone was interested, I made an most amateur unboxing/review video ever :p :-d

1 - 17 of 17 Posts