WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,418 Posts
If you're talking about HH, the channel was there but comments were turned off after the scandal a few months back.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I love how he was knowledgeable on fakes and how ironic it is that after the scandal he is still educating everyone though in a rather unintentionally way. His channel is open because the clicks are monetised.

He is scum and still living off the clicks. Do not click on his videos please.

Reactions: cwidmer743

·
Registered
705 Posts
Do we think this scandal was actually excellent marketing?
Not in the immediate to short term. He shut down his watch strap site (which I assume is probably lucrative) and he's lost his IG channel and turned comments off of his youtube channel. I don't think he'll ever be trusted again in the Watch community.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Yup, Truly a sad story. I fear he may never recover his rep. and credibility.

I was searching for a review he made on the Grand Seiko SBGK005. I thought he did a great review on that timepiece. He may have deleted the said episode.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
He sold a fake.
He used the Australian bush fire disasters as an excuse (stole a pic used in the media and claimed it was personally related).
Scum bag.

·
Registered
19,213 Posts
Sold a fake Daytona. And made a bunch of excuse during the refund process. Stopped following the story after that.
Maybe he is way too bored with social distancing stuff. He needs some fresh air...

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
They were good videos, and I presume he re-activated his account (sometime ago) because he gets paid when people watch.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I saw someone on IG who claimed to have taken the name after he deleted it. Not sure how true, but I guess possible troll.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts