WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a pic:

For those not familiar with the Guinand-brand: Guinand is owned by mr. Helmut Sinn, the original owner of the Sinn company. These watches were formally branded "chronosport", but nowadays it's Guinand. That is, if the current stock of dials will run out. So aparently, the 60.50 Chronosport dials are all gone:).

I've got this watch since about a month, and it hasn't left my wrist since. I just love the look; the lugs are something different, the hands give a bit of a vintage touch, and the value-for-money is simply awsome. This is THE chance to own a watch made by mr. Sinn himself, at least his own brand.

The strap is a KHS available from the WUS-shop. Thanks Ernie!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Nice looking watch.

·
Registered
449 Posts
The face reminds me of a 356...

·
Registered
426 Posts
altreality, yes, the dial and the hands looks just like a 356, but with the Tachymeter, looks more like a 356 + 144 to me.

Tommy

·
Registered
897 Posts
Terribly nice watch :p ... I would like to get a Guinand too but the '60 and '80 chronos I really like have the same dials and hands as my 356 and that quite stops me to jumps on those great watches!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
altreality, yes, the dial and the hands looks just like a 356, but with the Tachymeter, looks more like a 356 + 144 to me.

Tommy
That's true. The case is similar to the Sinn 144, but the dial+hands are more classic like the 356/103.

Thanks for your comments.

·
Registered
101 Posts
These Guinand watches seem exceptionally good value. A 7760 (ref 351.65) for
under 500 EUR! And I just love the Slot Timer with the tricompax layout.

THere are some nicely finished 7750s on some of the chronos too. Does anyone know if the 7760s are decorated?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts