WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this incredible piece from Bhanu Chopra (our resident Flieger expert) a few months ago. I believe he purchased this watch when it was released in 2016 directly from Guinand. For those that aren't aware, this watch was made to commemorate Helmut Sinn's 100th birthday and was based on one of his old Sinn Chronograph designs. Guinand used to make watches for Sinn in the past, and when Helmut Sinn retired from Sinn, he ended up purchasing and running Guinand for a while.

I didn't think I would ever sell this watch, but I recently bought more watches than I can afford, so either this or my Guinand Flight Engineer has to go.

Specs: HS100 - Guinand Watches
Condition: The condition is very good for a 4 year old watch. I didn't wear it much and it probably left my home once. I don't believe the previous owner used it much either, but there are a few surface scratches - see pictures.
Movement: Valjoux 7750
Dimensions: 40.6mm (diameter) x 48.4mm (lug-to-lug) x 15.8mm (height)
Comes With: Box, and a sparingly used Guinand Rally (I bought this to match the original release)
Price: $1300 shipped CONUS via FedEx
Returns: All sales are final - so no returns and refunds, so please ask any questions you may have.
Payment: PayPal / Zelle / Venmo
References: I've had about 7 positive transactions on r/Watchexchange, and 3-4 here, as well as a decent history on eBay. Please PM for links.

I also reviewed this watch when I got it, and you can find that here - Guinand HS100 – Beans & Bezels

Here are some photographs I took yesterday (pardon the incorrect date). I'm happy to take a video of it for anyone that's seriously interested.

Front:

Back:

Lugs:

Dial Shots:

Number:

Some Macros:

For more photographs, you can take a look at this album from when I first received the watch: Guinand HS100

Please don't hesitate to ask questions.

Best regards,
ss

1 - 20 of 25 Posts