WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I received a Gulfman G9100 today, and I love it. I live in north Texas, and I really don't need the tide information, but I would like to have the moon data. What do I need to put for a lunitidal interval when a tide doesn't apply to my area? I have the moon transit time at 18:17. I have heard from someone to just put 0:00 for the lunitidal interval, but I'm unsure if that is correct. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
I received a Gulfman G9100 today, and I love it. I live in north Texas, and I really don't need the tide information, but I would like to have the moon data. What do I need to put for a lunitidal interval when a tide doesn't apply to my area? I have the moon transit time at 18:17. I have heard from someone to just put 0:00 for the lunitidal interval, but I'm unsure if that is correct. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Austin
austin im not an expert but here is one link that might help :)

http://mygshock.com/wiki/Moon_and_Tide_Graph_Settings

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
Great, that makes sense. I'll just leave it at 18:17 for the moon data. Thanks bud.
glad i could help |> i used a pathfinder page for my gulfman but could not find the same page last time i looked :roll:

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Oh, no! Austin is in trouble.

It starts out innocently enough, either finds this forum, and/or finds a G. Then comes and posts a picture, or asks a question. All down hill from there. Soon its another G, then another, and another. From there on out, there is little or no hope. Austin has been captured by the G-Shock forum, and we won't let go. b-):-!:-d

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, no! Austin is in trouble.

It starts out innocently enough, either finds this forum, and/or finds a G. Then comes and posts a picture, or asks a question. All down hill from there. Soon its another G, then another, and another. From there on out, there is little or no hope. Austin has been captured by the G-Shock forum, and we won't let go. b-):-!:-d
Great...I'll have to work some overtime to afford all of this.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Should I feel a little weird for purchasing a Gulfman and being 300 miles from the coast? :-s

·
Registered
936 Posts
Don't worry...

...you're allowed to have an inexpensive watch addiction here too...

...just not as many people will notice you. :-d
or, like me, you can just be a little bit addicted; I only have three, but a fourth is on its way...! ;-)

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse ! :-! Nice watch, I have one too but I live 100yards from the sea, mind you with global warming you might be safer! :-d

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse ! :-! Nice watch, I have one too but I live 100yards from the sea, mind you with global warming you might be safer! :-d

Hmm.. Global warming. Didn't I JUST see a post about snow in Sweden, in June? Yup, must be warming up. Where I live we have had the coolest spring in quite some time. Yup, must be warming up. Hmm. On some mountains, the glaciers are getting bigger. Yup, must be warming up.

Call me a skeptic. Call me a fool. Just do not call me late for dinner! :-d

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
Hmm.. Global warming. Didn't I JUST see a post about snow in Sweden, in June? Yup, must be warming up. Where I live we have had the coolest spring in quite some time. Yup, must be warming up. Hmm. On some mountains, the glaciers are getting bigger. Yup, must be warming up.

Call me a skeptic. Call me a fool. Just do not call me late for dinner! :-d
shadow with your mtg 1000 you could never be late. lol :-d:-d

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
Should I feel a little weird for purchasing a Gulfman and being 300 miles from the coast? :-s
you dont allways need the tide graph. you can use the moon phase to see when the full moon is coming for say a night mountain bike ride or anything you can do with a full moon b-)b-)

·
Registered
833 Posts
welcome austin... any G anwhere is a good G to have. A gulfman in Iowa wouldn't be weird, however the NEED for a gulfman in Iowa might be...:-d:-d:-d:-d

Ps I know he isn't from Iowa... it just sounds better when you say it;-)

·
Registered
13,284 Posts
you dont allways need the tide graph. you can use the moon phase to see when the full moon is coming for say a night mountain bike ride or anything you can do with a full moon b-)b-)
Um, avoiding werewolves. Or know when you're going to change into one.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts