WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 589 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Mine is my 357 Coonan. Based off of the 1911 platform. Its huge and makes a very nice bang.

Admin Note, from our rules: 8. Images in posts, signatures, avatars and profiles containing firearms, knives, and weapons are not permitted, although Moderators may use their discretion in some cases. There is an exception for pictures of a documentary nature which illustrate the actual use of watches, especially if they are in keeping with the theme of the forum in which they are posted. Pictures of knives utilized as tools for a task specific to the thread may also be permitted. Staged or gratuitous pictures containing firearms, knives, and weapons are prohibited without exception. What constitutes documentary and appropriate will be up to the discretion of the moderating team.

·
Banned
7,741 Posts
Re: Gun Owners - What's your Fav Pistol

Well I would say my all time fav is my trusty Glock 26. It just does everything I need and does it without hiccups. My new fav shooter tho is this...HK VP9

And my fav carry piece is this...Sig P938

·
Registered
115 Posts

I guess my favorite is my department-issued Glock 17. Although I carry a gun (or 2) everyday, I've never really gotten in to collecting them. However, if it wasn't for guitars, microphones, and watches, I would probably buy more guns.

·
Premium Member
39,704 Posts

Sorry folks:
Images in posts, signatures, avatars and profiles containing firearms, knives, and weapons are not permitted, although Moderators may use their discretion in some cases. There is an exception for pictures of a documentary nature which illustrate the actual use of watches, especially if they are in keeping with the theme of the forum in which they are posted. Pictures of knives utilized as tools for a task specific to the thread may also be permitted. Staged or gratuitous pictures containing firearms, knives, and weapons are prohibited without exception. What constitutes documentary and appropriate will be up to the discretion of the moderating team.

Discussion is fine, but please don't post images.

·
Registered
545 Posts

Glock 19
HK USP 40
Sig P226

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
239 Posts

My favorite pistol is probably the Colt single action Army. I don't own one, but it's such a cool gun.

My favorite that that I own is likely my Glock 22 or 43. I trust my life to those pistols and neither has failed me once. I do miss my HK USP. That was a sweet weapon.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts

Sig P226

·
Registered
292 Posts

Glock 21 for shooting recreationally, Glock 23 for carry (with tritium)

·
Premium Member
12,971 Posts

When I was visiting my family in the US, I often used to go to the range with my uncles and cousins. I had three fav pistols: sti perfect ten cal 10mm auto, para ord p14-45 pro custom and bul m5.Anything based on a 1911 is a favorite of mine. The STI being my favorite because of the 10mm auto cartridge and because of the big capacity mags it uses, accuracy was top notch. The Bul M5 was also a very accurate firearm and entirely made in Israel.

·
Registered
289 Posts

I have always loved the Brno CZ75. Used one for thousands of rounds and it never once let me down. Accurate as hell too.

Yes, it's old but then so am I!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 589 Posts