WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

561 - 580 of 592 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
The one I will never, ever sell is my 4" S&W Model 681.
Unlike 686 It has adjustable sights, doesn't it?

I have a Performance Center's M66 with 3" compensated barrel which is smaller K-frame and it shoots full power .357mags no problem. I limit it to occasional shooting only as it has a weaker cone presumably. However after hundreds of 357 magnum rounds through it is as solid as new. Perhaps new metallurgy made it a no issue.

As for the best .357mag reliably shooting thousands of rounds through nothing beats Manurhin MR73.

·
Registered
593 Posts
The 686 has adjustable sights. The 681 has a fixed "groove."

It was a gift from my late father in law and I'll never part with it.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
The 1911A1. I have a few modern variations but my personal favorite is my 1944 Remington Rand in its old holster. On the heels of that is a Colt Single Action Army. My actual Colt is a Gen3 in nickel with ivory grips. The ones I shoot are Italian replicas.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
The 1911A1. I have a few modern variations but my personal favorite is my 1944 Remington Rand in its old holster. On the heels of that is a Colt Single Action Army. My actual Colt is a Gen3 in nickel with ivory grips. The ones I shoot are Italian replicas.
My oldest 1911 is my 102 y.o. 1911 WW1 Colt. It is a working gun like all the others in my collection, so I shoot it. And it shoots very nice. Since we can't post gun pics this is one of the targets.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm. My wishlist: Sig 229 and Walther PPQ 2.0

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Favorite shooter: my STI DVC OMNI

My most accurate: my HK VP9 Long Slide (believe it or not... I fuggin love that thing)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
My most accurate handgun is my SVI Infinity .45acp single stack. I also have a .40sw kit for the gun.

The machining quality and tolerances are next to none.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Loving my P320's; have a Pro and a X5 Legion both with Romeo 1 Pro's on there.
Also love the look and feel of my full rail TRP Operator.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hmmmmm.

If I could keep only one of mine, it’d be my H&K USP compact. Sig M11-A1 is probably the nicest shooter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,553 Posts
So I just ordered a Sig P365 "Tac Pac." Comes with 3 12-rd mags and a holster. Looking forward to it. This pistol gets a lot of good hype and I want to see what that's all about. ;)

Once I receive it, I'll have a great selection of 9s: Sig P365, Sig P226, Glock G43X, Glock G19X, and S&W M&P Shield 2.0. Great options for both carry and home defense. Eventually going to add a Glock 10mm, and probably a Kimber .45.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
So I just ordered a Sig P365 "Tac Pac." Comes with 3 12-rd mags and a holster. Looking forward to it. This pistol gets a lot of good hype and I want to see what that's all about. ;)

Once I receive it, I'll have a great selection of 9s: Sig P365, Sig P226, Glock G43X, Glock G19X, and S&W M&P Shield 2.0. Great options for both carry and home defense. Eventually going to add a Glock 10mm, and probably a Kimber .45.
Nice Sig lineup.
As for the Shield I have and love the original. I have it in 40mm, as I am a strong believer that in a short barrel you need 40mm for self defense. I also have a 9mm kit for it, but IMHO 40mm recoil isn't that bad. It is just for me to have more ammo choices.

·
Premium Member
8,553 Posts
For those of you who might be looking for a holster at some point, I recommend checking out "High Noon Holsters" out of Florida. I have no affiliation with them, but just recently acquired a "Slide Guard Bison" OWB holster from them for my Glock 19X. It's beautiful and very well-made. It was molded to fit my exact pistol so it's a perfect fit, and the holster has a tension screw for adjustment of the draw. Love it!!

·
Premium Member
8,553 Posts
Just TODAY I picked up a new Sig P365 in the "Tac Pac" - with 3 12-rd mags and a holster. Never shot that particular model before, but it has many great reviews. Can't wait to get to the range to try it out! Found that with the added mag extension found on the 12-rd mags, I can get my whole hand on the grip, which is great.

I would love to post some pics, but..... ;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
I love the simplicity and reliability of a revolver and the ergonomic perfection of the 1911. My current love is the Sig 365XL!

561 - 580 of 592 Posts