WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
If your photo's lack polish (they don't) I am pretty sure your straps more than compensate ;)

But I have gotta ask, who requested that gigantic strap monster, and did you actually stitch through the whole thing?

·
Registered
333 Posts
When th customer request you make a strap from a old belt you don't have to use the whole belt!!! Jk Straps look amazing and the photos arn't half bad either

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Ya I told everyone I took my own wedding photos too. :). Beautiful pictures and even better straps.

The chunky one was for a stick figure. Said it makes his wrist look more substantial.

The ALS is absolutely beautiful.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If your photo's lack polish (they don't) I am pretty sure your straps more than compensate ;)

But I have gotta ask, who requested that gigantic strap monster, and did you actually stitch through the whole thing?
Hehe... actually that gigantic is just for fun @Karkarov , nobody wears it haha :) but yes, I stitched the whole thing but I did it per 4 layers, I meant I punched the stitching holes per 4 layer then aligned it with the next 4 layer group. It's just for fun anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts